The Kaplan Center introduces The Virtual Body & other Cosmetic Trends on EHealth Radio
Dr. Gordon Kaplan a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon of The Kaplan Center with 3 convenient locations in New York & New Jersey joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Gordon Kaplan discuss the following:
- What are some of the newest cosmetic trends happening in the industry right now?
- Based off your clientele, what are the differences between millennial consultations and the older demographic?
- What are some of the latest, cutting-edge techniques?
- What is “The Virtual Body”? How does it play a role in the consultation and treatment process?
- Do you ever have to turn people away?
- Please discuss anything upcoming that you are looking to promote.
Dr. Gordon Kaplan is Board Certified with The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He completed his training in Microsurgery, Reconstructive Surgery, and Replant Surgery at NYU Medical Center in NYC. He finished his plastic surgery training at UMDNJ in Newark, New Jersey. Prior to his training in Plastic & Reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kaplan practiced 5 years of General Surgery and was chief resident at the well-known, and accomplished Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, NY.