As we age, our skin loses the ability to produce collagen and loses the subcutaneous fat that gives us that healthy, youthful tone that we love. It’s a natural process, which is why fine lines and wrinkles remain a fact of life for us all. However, just because we get wrinkles eventually doesn’t mean that we can’t delay that fact.
Wrinkles do not happen overnight. The first step to having wrinkles is the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth, forehead, and décolletage. Thankfully, at the Kaplan Center, we can help reduce the appearance of fine lines in these areas – and therefore delay the appearance of wrinkles in those areas.
Sciton Laser Treatments For Fine Lines
Laser therapy has become one of the most popular methods for improving skin tone and dramatically reducing the effects of aging. The Kaplan Center’s Sciton laser provides a unique, gentle micropeel that has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines. However, Sciton is far more than just a typical micropeel.
Unlike typical micropeels, Sciton laser treatments include these benefits alongside standard skin tone improvement:
- Discoloration reduction. Sciton lasers help rewind the damage done by UV rays, which in turn leads to better skin coloration.
- Skin resurfacing effects. A glycolic peel can only go so far into your skin. Sciton lasers can go far deeper. This leads to deeper resurfacing and an overall more effective treatment.
- Visible wrinkle reduction. Fine lines aren’t the only thing that Sciton laser treatments can help reverse. Many patients also notice a visible reduction in wrinkles as well.
- Scar tissue reduction. Glycolic peels are not really powerful enough to help reduce scar tissue; Sciton is.
- Low to no downtime. Sciton laser treatments are the ideal solution for busy individuals who want to get rid of fine lines but can’t take time off from work. Most would call this a “weekend treatment” for that reason alone.
Are you worried about the appearance of fine lines on your face, or want to reduce signs of aging? You’re not alone, and we can help you. Sciton laser treatments help reduce fine lines on your décolletage and face effectively and affordably.
Is Sciton Right For You?
Sciton laser treatments are an excellent choice for people who want to reverse damage they have experienced from acne, time spent in the sun, or from general aging. This is a treatment that is ideal for people who want to have a more effective option than a standard glycolic peel, or for people who dislike chemical peels.
How Effective Is Sciton?
Most people will notice some improvement after the first treatment. To see Sciton’s full effects, patients will typically have to have 3 to 6 treatments, spaced approximately 6 weeks apart. However, a single treatment can be effective for up to a year.
Why The Kaplan Center?
The Kaplan Center is New Jersey’s leading aesthetic care center specializing in aging reversal and plastic surgery. Choosing The Kaplan Center mean you get the best equipment in the state, the most passionate staff, and the elite level of skill that you deserve during your treatment.
We make a point to educate our patients on the treatments that are right for them. If you are curious about Sciton, give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you a no-obligations consultation to help you determine whether Sciton is right for you.