Skin tightening treatments have become increasingly popular throughout NJ and the surrounding Bergen County areas.. Those who are looking to improve the appearance of their skin, reduce wrinkles and have smoother, more youthful look will benefit from skin tightening treatments. Dr. Gordon Kaplan offers his NJ patients with proven skin tightening treatments in his Montvale and Edgewater offices.
In 2015, skin tightening had the highest increase from the previous year (58%), compared to any other non-invasive cosmetic procedure, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
Venus Freeze offers a range of procedures that effectively deliver skin tightening treatments. All skin tightening treatments are powered by radio frequency, the leading technology for anti-aging treatments. Recent consumer survey showed that radio frequency treatments for skin tightening are among the top procedures that consumers are considering.
Book a skin tightening treatment consultation in NJ
or call (201) 948-5475
Dr. Gordon Kaplan has been serving his patients in Hoboken, Montvale, Edgewater, NJ and the surrounding Bergen County areas with proven skin tightening treatments using Venus Freeze system.
Available skin tightening treatments in NJ with Venus Freeze
Dr. Kaplan offers the most advanced system for his NJ patients for non-invasive skin tightening and body contouring with Venus Freeze.
- Powered by Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields
- Real-Time Thermal Feedback for immediate monitoring of skin temperature profile
- Automatic Temperature Control for easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature
- Extremely comfortable treatments with no downtime
- Safe for all skin types
No woman or men in NJ want loose skin, wrinkles, or cellulite. You may be trying diet and exercise to keep your body toned, but that type of therapy just won’t work on wrinkles or cellulite.
Before and After Photos of asking tightening treatment
View before and after photos of NJ patients who had skin tightening treatments performed by Dr. Gordon Kaplan.
Benefits of skin tightening treatments:
- Non-surgical natural results with no downtime
- No foreign substances are used
- Quick procedure time of 60-90 minutes
- Tightens hard to reach areas
How to choose a skin tightening clinic in NJ
- Make a List – Begin your search by making a list of clinics or med spas located close to your home or work throughout NJ and Bergen County areas.
- Research – Conduct a thorough research on each of the medical clinics/spas on your list. Check the reviews and comments on popular review sites regarding their skin tightening procedures online and on sites such as Yelp.
- Contact the Clinick/Med Spa – Call the med spa of your choice and speak to a person on the staff. Ask questions in regards to who owns the med spa, is there a doctor on the premises, who performs the procedures and inquire about the licensing and training. Remove any facilities that do not answer your questions or do not sound professional.
- Schedule a Consultation – Contact the remaining NJ clinics on your list and schedule a consultation.
- Cost – The cost of skin tightening treatments in NJ depends on the individual patient’s needs and is determined by the size, location and severity of each individual patient. Beware of any medical spas who offer an unusually lower cost compared to the other clinics.
- Schedule Your Appointment – Once you find a clinic or a medical spa that is clean, has polite staff and a licensed doctor, you are ready to make your choice. Contact the chosen clinic and schedule your appointment for your skin tightening treatment.
To schedule your no-obligation skin tightening consultation in NJ, please contact Dr. Gordon Kaplan today by filling out the contact form or call (201) 948-5475
Frequently Asked Questions About Skin Tightening
- Will I need to take time off from work?
No. The skin tightening procedures are done at the med spa in 60 minutes or less per session. There is no recovery time and you are able to resume your regular schedule immediately.
- How long do results last?
The skin tightening procedures stimulates natural collagen production and the lasting results depend on each individual patient. While some patients may enjoy the results longer than others, the procedure can be repeated with follow-up sessions when needed.
- Are there any side effects?
You may experience redness or a flushed appearance immediately after treatment, but this usually disappears within a few hours. There is also a possibility of tingling sensations and tenderness to the touch.
- Who is a good candidate for skin tightening treatments?
Generally a good candidate is a person who has loose skin on the neck, under the chin, wrinkles on the chest, cellulite on the body or a lowered eyebrow line.
To receive additional information about our skin tightening treatments offered in our offices in Montvale, Edgewater, Hoboken and the surrounding Bergen County area, please feel free to complete the contact form. Our office will get back to you shortly and we look forward to hearing from you.