Radiesse® New Jersey
As a part of the aging process, your own natural collagen breaks down, diminishing facial volume and elasticity. This loss of elasticity and volume results in wrinkles, facial lines, and skin laxity – all of which rob your skin of its youthful, fresh appearance.
RADIESSE® is specifically a dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth).
Replenish Volume. Restore Collagen. Refresh You.
Ideal wrinkle reduction is achieved by replenishing your skin’s lost volume. Collagen is what gives volume, flexibility, and strength to healthy, young skin.
Upon injection, Radiesse® Volumizing Filler immediately provides the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging because of the calcium-based microspheres and gel that comprise the product. But what’s unique about RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow.
This process continues for several months, which extends the initial effect of the RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler. Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which is why more and more cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical professionals are choosing RADIESSE Volumizing Filler to achieve long-lasting facial rejuvenation.
Why Choose Radiesse® Volumizing Filler?
It is the only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results.
It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients. Radiesse® patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers. It is FDA-approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
Treatment with Radiesse® Volumizing Filler is quick, comfortable, and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results. Experience what millions worldwide have and begin your journey towards a naturally, more refreshed you today.
Radiesse®: How It Works
- RADIESSE® immediately replenishes the lost volume and stimulates your natural collagen production with results that can potentially last over a year.
- As time passes, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE® is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- RADIESSE® provides results with high patient satisfaction.
- RADIESSE® is FDA-approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
- RADIESSE® is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
Radiesse®: The Process & Procedure
- RADIESSE® is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
- Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
What Important Information Should I Know About Radiesse®?
As with all procedures that involve an injection through the skin, there is a risk of infection. Do not use RADIESSE® if you have a skin infection until it has healed. The microspheres in RADIESSE® can be seen in X-rays and CT Scans. It is very important that you tell your health care provider that you have had RADIESSE dermal filler injected into your face. If you have a history of herpes, you may experience a herpes breakout after receiving RADIESSE®.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area
- Do not apply makeup
- Avoid extensive sun or heat exposure
Radiesse® At The Kaplan Center In NY And NJ
We are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the Radiesse® treatment. As a premier cosmetic surgery and aesthetic treatment facility in New York and New Jersey, we are well-prepared to serve your Radiesse® needs. To learn more about a Radiesse® treatment with The Kaplan Center or to request a consultation at our New York City or Edgewater, please call our office or Contact Us to discuss your options.